[SLO-TIME] Ukinjen SA (Selective Availability) za GPS

Mark Martinec Mark.Martinec@ijs.si
Fri, 05 May 2000 15:31:41 +0200

Morda se ni prislo do vas, ceprav je novica stara ze par dni.

Americani so ukinili SA (kvarjenje tocnosti GPS sistema)!
Poleg izboljsanja tocnosti dolocanja koordinat,
pomeni to tudi izboljsanje tocnosti prenosa casa.

Tule je par linkov:
  http://www.igeb.gov/
  http://www.whitehouse.gov/library/PressReleases.cgi?date=4&briefing=4
  http://www.niceties.com/atomic.html
  http://www.obs-besancon.fr/www/tf/SA.html

in se zacetek Clintonove objave:

                            THE WHITE HOUSE
                     Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate Release                                        May 1, 2000

                  STATEMENT BY THE PRESIDENT REGARDING
             THE UNITED STATES' DECISION TO STOP DEGRADING
                   GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM ACCURACY

Today, I am pleased to announce that the United States will stop the
intentional degradation of the Global Positioning System (GPS) signals
available to the public beginning at midnight tonight.  We call this
degradation feature Selective Availability (SA). This will mean that
civilian users of GPS will be able to pinpoint locations up to ten times
more accurately than they do now.
[...]

  Mark

--
  !!  Mark Martinec (system manager)     tel  +386 1 4773-575 !!