[SlovLit] Tatjana -- Fanovska literatura -- Slavistična konferenca v Lvovu

Miran Hladnik hladnikmiran na gmail.com
Tor Dec 3 20:50:01 CET 2019

Od: Marjeta Manfreda <marjetamanfreda na hotmail.com>
Date: V tor., 3. dec. 2019 ob 10:33
Subject: Re: [SlovLit] Tatjana -- Iz Korotanskega vestnika
(https://mailman.ijs.si/pipermail/slovlit/2019/006886.html)

Dober dan, se moram prav oglasit! Tako lepa pesem, tudi tukaj smo jo
prepevali ob tabornih ognjih. Nekako tako:

V snegu srebrnem blešči se poljana,
zapregel bom vranca v poskočne sani
in s tabo v naročju, opojna Tatjana,
zdrvel bom v objem te zimske noči.

V snegu srebrnem se bova ljubila
kakor na svetu se nihče še ni
in iskrega vranca, oj, bova podila
saj v širni ta svet se nama mudi.

V snegu srebrnem blešči se poljana,
zapregel sem vranca v poskočne sani
in v snegu ležala je mrtva Tatjana
in mrtve bile so njene oči.

Žal tudi jaz ne vem kdo je avtor.

Lepo pozdravljeni vsi, David,
Marjeta

===

Od: literarylab <literarylab na stanford.edu>
Date: V tor., 3. dec. 2019 ob 00:12
Subject: [litlab] Literary Lab Meeting, Thursday December 5, 10 am

Dear all, Please join us for our final Literary Lab meeting of fall
quarter, taking place this Thursday, December 5 at 10 AM in the Lab
(401 Margaret Jacks Hall, building 460). We will be welcoming two
presentations on Fanfiction. Our first presentation, by Mark
Algee-Hewitt and Annika Butler-Wall, is entitled “Harry Potter and the
Engaged Reader: Community Interactions and Influence in Serialized Fan
Fiction." Our second presentation, by Quinn Dombrowski, Steele Douris,
Masha Gorshkova, and Antonio Lenzo, focuses on “Multilingual
Fanfiction.”

Abstract: Harry Potter and the Engaged Reader. Fan fiction communities
can help explore the complex relationships between authors and
readers, offering us new opportunities to study how this reciprocal
engagement affects serially published fiction. Engaged in an
interactive community, invested readers become what Frank Kelleter
calls “agents of narrative continuation.” The challenge for
contemporary researchers is to reconstruct those communities in the
absence of concrete material evidence.  Given their high publishing
volume, as well as the opportunities for commenting, liking and
following that the digital platform affords, quantitative approaches
to the study of fan fiction can identify individual reader/author
engagement and track broad trends across the archive. Our project uses
the Harry Potter fan fiction archive to ask two related questions.
First, what aspects of reader engagement can predict success for a
text? And, in the context of specific stories, how are authors
influenced by reader suggestions for content inclusion?

Abstract: Multilingual Fanfiction. The Harry Potter franchise is a
global phenomenon, with books and films translated into hundreds of
languages. While readers and viewers worldwide have the same point of
departure, the fan fiction responses to that material diverge in ways
that are shaped by shaped by language and culture (both national
cultures and the community cultures of particular fanfic archives). In
this talk, we will discuss how the affordances and conventions of
three archives (Italian efpfanfic.net, Russian ficbook.net, and
primarily-English fanfiction.net), and the languages and cultures of
their writers, have contributed to differences ranging from rating and
genre to warnings, characters, and pairings.

We will also be webcasting this meeting via Zoom; more details to come
on the morning of the 5th.

literaturelab na lists.stanford.edu
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/literaturelab

===