[SlovLit] DIRT -- Izkušenjsko pripovedovanje -- Eva Georgeta Catrinescu (1955--2018)

Miran Hladnik gmail miran.hladnik na gmail.com
Tor Dec 18 21:56:35 CET 2018

http://dirtdirectory.org/ -- DiRT (digital research tools) -- eden od
seznamov digitalnih raziskovalnih orodij.

===

From: "Jaka Železnikar" <jaka na jaka.org>
To: SLOVLIT <slovlit na ijs.si>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 20:01:00 +0100
Subject: MIX 2019: Experiential Storytelling Call for Papers

Pozdravljeni, morda bo koga zanimalo. Lep pozdrav, Jaka

It is with great pleasure we announce our 2019 version of our biannual
conference, MIX. This year the theme is Experiential Storytelling and
we are offering a stripped down streamlined, single-track version of
the conference in the surroundings of our Corsham Court campus, a
Jacobean stately home in lush English countryside between Bath and
Chippenham.  Here is our website, with the Call for Papers:
<http://mixconference.org/> Deadline 4 February, 2019. Extract below:

*Experiential storytelling encompasses works that foreground the
experience of the audience or reader. Works that offer authentic and
often personalised experiences are becoming increasingly prevalent and
this year MIX offers opportunities to think about what that might mean
for digitally-mediated narratives. Additional themes for this year’s
conference include immersion and publishing; we define these themes
broadly and are interested in how new forms of storytelling can
respond to and learn from emerging works that explore the potential of
immersive technologies. Our Ethics of Storytelling panel will be
curated and chaired by writer Nikesh Shukla, and we’d like to
encourage a broad range of responses on that theme. We are also
interested in new models of publishing  across Virtual Reality,
Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality, Ambient Literature, as well as the
influence of the grammars of film and theatre on new forms of
storytelling.*

===