[Solomonov Seminar] 269. Solomonov seminar

Marko Grobelnik marko.grobelnik at ijs.si
Mon Mar 16 13:18:52 CET 2015

V cetrtek 19. marca 2015 bo ob 14h v Oranzni predavalnici IJS 269.
Solomonov seminar. Oranzna predavalnica je v drugem nadstropju glavne
stavbe IJS. Posnetki preteklih seminarjev so na
http://videolectures.net/solomon/

Speaker: Yogeshwaran Dhandapani, Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore
Centre

Title : Random Geometric Complexes

Abstract : I shall introduce simplicial complexes over random point
clouds and briefly motivate such a study. Then I shall describe recent
progress on understanding of the topology of the simplicial complexes. I
will try to emphasize on the connections to stochastic geometry. I shall
define or give a heuristic description of the topological notions used
however will assume some basic knowledge of probability.