[Solomonov Seminar] [E8] 196. Solomonov seminar

Marko Grobelnik marko.grobelnik at ijs.si
Mon Apr 14 12:32:28 CEST 2008

V torek 15. aprila bo ob 14h (eno uro kasneje od obicajnega termina)
v Oranzni predavalnici (drugo nadstropje glavne zgradbe) 197. Solomonov seminar
na temo uporabe ontologij v znanosti.

Larisa Soldatova, Aberystwyth University
     Ontologies for Science (Ontology-based projects at Aberystwyth University)

At Aberystwyth University, we have several projects
for formalizing descriptions of scientific investigations:
An ontology for a robot scientist, An ontology for drug design,
An ontology for description of protocols, ...
In my talk, I will describe the state-of-the-art for ontology
development in these projects and prospects
for ontology applications in science.