[SlovLit] Kje je Tiger?

Tom Lozar lozhar na videotron.ca
Sre Maj 16 21:26:30 CEST 2001

Dragi, razen ce se motim, ali me racunalnik vara, Tigra v prevodu v
nycbigcitylit ni.  Cetudi je bil crno na belem obljubljen.  Pravzaprav,
everybody keeps saying it is there, so maybe I am hallucinating when I do
not see it.  I mean, I know I am racunalnisko nepismen, but I don't see it.
If it is there, can somebody point it out to me? If, as I fear is the case,
the whole translation is not there, all you get is a taste, a grizljaj, of
my translation, with alternating lines. The purpose of all this was to make
Strnisa's poem known v anglescini.  The purpose was not okrancljati their
page with undergraduate cleverness. Mimogrede, the alternating-lines trick
only works with the whole poem.  My idea is to do it this way: 1) slovenska
verzija v celoti, followed by 2) a version with Slovenian and English lines
alternating, starting with a Slovenian line, followed by 3) a version with
the Slovenian and English lines alternating, starting with an English line,
followed by 4) the English version.  THAT would be a performance and a
performans.  All that remains to be said o tako fletni nycbigcitylit page is
that they don't even know their bridges. Bogati cevljarji!  Se to: ze lepo,
da je pesem v originalu tam, ampak tudi mislim, da Strnisa ne bi bil
zadovoljen z obliko.  Saj poznate njegove kitice. Yours in the struggle, Tom

Dodatne informacije o seznamu SlovLit