ASPM 2013 announcement

ASPM 2013 info at aspm.si
Thu Jun 14 10:16:33 CEST 2012

ASPM 2013 announcement

Dear colleague,
It is a great pleasure to invite you to participate in the third
Austrian-Slovenian Polymer Meeting, ASPM 2013 to be held at the
Congress Centre of the Golf Hotel in Bled, Slovenia, from 3rd to 5th
April 2013. The conference will cover all major topics in polymer
science and engineering and provide a venue for discussions between
scientists and engineers from academia and industry, bridging
fundamental and applied aspects. Young researchers are especially
encouraged to present their results.
The Austrian-Slovenian polymer meetings are biennial conferences
attracting up to 200 participants, having been held in Graz in 2008
and in Leoben in 2010.
The call for papers for the Congress can be found here and also
at the website www.aspm.si along with preliminary information and
registration. We strongly encourage you to visit the website regularly
since it will continue to be the best source of information about the
conference.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by
email at info at aspm.si. You are also kindly invited to send this
invitation to all who would be interested in the conference.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Bled in April,
Organising Committee of ASPM 2013