[CLASSLA] Some last-minute holiday greetings

Aleksa Gordić gordicaleksa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 10:44:02 CET 2023

Nikola it was a huge pleasure to work with you! Thank you for the kind
words, we're just getting started! :))

I'm still in crunch mode but you might be able to play with YugoGPT already
a bit later today.

Btw, I had a call with Andrija who's fine-tuning Whisper, his story is
quite interesting as he works in a library and he's a philosopher "by
trade". He picked up ML along the way by going through a HuggingFace course.

This is a really cool report, thanks for including me.

-Aleksa